There are times we all just want a little something sweet but we don't have time or the ingredients to make it. This yummy dessert only has a couple ingredients PLUS, it's fun and simple!
Buy yourself some organic kernels and pop to your hearts desire. Then follow the recipe below. Perfect for a date night in with your significant other!!
Makes: 6 cups
½ - ¾ cup of popcorn kernels
6-8 ounces of semi-sweet or bittersweet chocolate (or your favorite!)
5 drops of Peppermint Vitality essential oil
1. Prepare your popcorn however you prefer.
2. Transfer the popped corn to a rimmed baking sheet and spread it out.
3. Once the popcorn is ready, start melting you chocolate. Melt your choc chips in your method of choice.
4. Stir in 3-5 drops of peppermint essential oil, less if you want a lighter taste and more if you like it stronger.
5. Pour or spoon the chocolate over the popcorn and stir/toss it to coat.
6. Enjoy! But be ready for messy hands if the chocolate is still melty.
7. Allow the chocolate to cool completely as possible (this usually takes several hours!) before transferring it to an airtight container for storage.
You can also sub in Orange Vitality Oil for the Peppermint Vitality Oil!!
Disclaimer: We are not medical professionals, and the information found at The Drop Academy is not in any way meant to take the place of professional medical advice. It is for educational purposes based on opinions and facts that we have found to be true in our own experience and with research we have gleaned from books and online. We are not diagnosing, treating or prescribing. If you have any health conditions, are on any medications, are being seen by a medical professional for any reason, are elderly, pregnant, nursing, have babies or young children or animals please consult your physician or veterinarian as well before starting any new wellness regime. The statements contained on The Drop Academy have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.